Talking to women isn’t rocket science. Speaking to a woman is just like speaking to any human being, regardless of gender. Yet most guys trip up when they have to start a conversation with a girl.
I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. WHAT IF I SAY SOMETHING STUPID? WHAT IF SHE LAUGHS AT ME? WHAT IF I EMBARRASS MYSELF? WHAT IF PEOPLE AROUND LOOK AT ME FUNNY? WHAT IF I FAIL? WHAT IF? WHAT IF? WHAT IF? WHAT IF? WHAT IF? WHAT IF?
Thinking too much often leads to paralysis by analysis, which often leads to the following predictable situations.
- Hesitating, rationalizing why you should not approach said girl with 113104210491204 justifications, and eventually abandoning the attempt altogether.
- Waiting for the right moment, following the girl around in circles, and eventually feeling “creepy”
- Worrying about interrupting the girl from what she’s doing, waiting for ‘the right moment’, which rarely, if never comes.
- Being so subconscious and insecure about sounding stupid that you end up stuttering and stammering like a first class buffoon. A self fulfilling prophecy really.
1. ADOPT THE RIGHT MINDSET
Thinking too much causes this problem. The solution is to stop thinking and fucking do it. Stop all the mental masturbation, stop planning. Be spontaneous, take action. Fortune favours the bold. REMEMBER, starting a conversation with a girl is the easy part, keeping the conversation going and eventually asking her out is the difficult part.
Stop pedestalizing her, stop fantasizing about the 3 kids, dog and house in the suburbs. REMEMBER, you want to eventually put her into rotation; the only reason you’re talking to her is to eventually get your penis into her warm moist pussy. You owe it to yourself to make this happen; very rarely will a girl approach you–as with anything worth pursuing in life, pussy isn’t going to fall from the sky into your lap, you have to go out and get it.
Stop putting it off waiting for the stars to align. Take action, pull the trigger. If you don’t, the only who loses out is you. Don’t judge yourself. Silence your inner critique as you are in the process of doing. Regardless of whether you fail or succeed, reflect on why it happened and how you can do things better in future. Experience is the best teacher. Without experience, we are nothing. GROW SOME BALLS and approach that girl. After all, what’s the worse case scenario if you get rejected? Your ego will get hurt, but you’ll still be fine.
2. BE CALM AND CONFIDENT
The title of this post is ‘It’s not what you say, but how you say it”. In my career as an international playboy, I’ve said the stupidest shit to girls without batting an eye because I honestly don’t give a fuck. I don’t give a fuck if a girl flips me off. I don’t give a fuck if she gives me the old “I have a boyfriend line” I don’t give a fuck about what the people around me think of me talking to a random girl on the street. I JUST DON’T GIVE A FUCK. I don’t go out of my way or bend over backwards to approach a girl. I go about my daily life and if I see a girl I like, I’ll go talk to her. Her response doesn’t bother me; I am a high value guy with high value hobbies. I have an abundance mentality, I have girls in rotation I can ring up to come over within a couple of hours. So I honestly don’t care.
When I speak, I speak slowly. I speak in a calm controlled manner. I make sure I speak loud enough so she can hear me properly. Regardless of how hot she is, I hold eye contact with her, looking her up and down, taking mental notes of how high her sexual market value is. The confidence I exude doesn’t stem from a false sense of bravado. It is cemented from years of life experience and practice. I know that I am the prize and I’m not afraid to tell the world.
Likewise, you, my friend, must believe you are the prize. If you’re still working on increasing your sexual market value, fake it till you make it. Believe me, one day, you will be there. The journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step.
3. EXAMPLE OPENING LINES WHICH YOU CAN USE TO APPROACH WOMEN
To give you some advice that is more actionable, here are some of my favourite opening lines you can use to talk to girls you don’t know.
At a club
- Are you natural? Your boobs don’t look real to me.
- To a girl playing on her phone “You look like you’re having the most fun around here.”
- What occasion are you celebrating today?
- **I like to speak foreign languages to girls who quite obviously aren’t from that country. If she’s interested, she will naturally ask you about where you picked up that language from**
- Any situational observation I notice
- Have you been waiting long for the bus?
- You look familiar, I know you from somewhere. (Transition into how you have a friend who looks exactly like her)
- You look really different from the people in XYZ country, where are you from?
- If she’s with a friend. “You both look so alike, are you both sisters?”
- Don’t you wear socks
- How do you not feel warm/ cold?
- Is that a good book?
- **To a tourist holding a map/ checking google maps** “Where are you going, do you need directions?
- **At a supermarket** “Hi, do you know where they keep the salt?”
With this being said, the best openers are always spontaneous and IN THE MOMENT. There are so many things going on at any given moment, if you are eagle eyed, there are a plethora of opportunities for you to speak to that lucky young lady who catches your eye.